This series of detailed podcasts provides prospective applicants to our program all the information they need to put together an application package, do well in the screening interviews, and, should they be the offered a place in the Firmsconsulting program, succeed at their McKinsey, BCG et al interviews.
Five days after the final screening call, candidates will receive an initial email indicating a decision has been rendered on their application. This email will not include our decision.
• Will receive a detailed letter within 72 hours of the initial email, outlining their performance and listing all areas they would need to develop.
• Successful clients have 48 hours to accept the offer to join the program. An offer is automatically rescinded if it is not accepted within that timeline.
• The deadline to accept an offer cannot be extended and rescinded offers are never reinstated.
• Upon acceptance of the offer, clients will be expected to sign a binding non-disclosure agreement and will receive the payment details.
• Will receive a shorter letter within 72 hours of the email.
• We only accept 10% to 15% of all applicants and due to the sheer volume of qualified applicants; we are unable to accept everyone. Therefore, do not view a “decline” decision as a judgement on your profile. Many outstanding candidates are declined from our program due to space limitations
• To maintain the highest standards, ensure our coaches can prepare well and maintain our high placements rates, we invariably must decline more candidates than those who apply.
• Declined applicants will not be permitted to reapply for at least 12 months but are encouraged to remain in contact with us, to update their resumes, practice cases etc.
• It is important to note that some declined candidates use our ongoing feedback and guidance to obtain offers at MBB.
Due to the detailed information we provide, we are unable provide any additional information about the screening process and/or letters.